Cleaning out closets? Decluttering your home?
Don't throw it away! Donate UNWANTED ITEMS including Clothing, Shoes, Fashion Accessories, Linens and Books/CDs/DVDs in a Recycle That collection box or participating Habitat ReStore. And, at the same time support a local non-profit or community organization.
Non-profits & Community Organizations: Enhance your Fundraising!
Become a Recycle That Community Partner and start raising funds today! Charities, schools, libraries, religious organizations, service clubs, and other community organizations can become a partner. Your organization will raise money for items donated in a collection box sponsored by your organization. There is no cost to you and Recycle That does all the work! To learn more about becoming a Community Partner, click here.
Business & Property Owners: Support a local non-profit or community group by hosting a collection box!
Become a Community Host. Recycle That is seeking new collection box locations. By hosting a box you support a local non-profit organization or community group to raise funds. There is no cost and no term obligation. Business and commercial property owners: learn how to host a collection box and the benefits to your business, click here.
multiple local orgainizations & schools, plus:
- Ama Foundation
- Boulder County CareConnect
- Ft Collins Habitat for Humanity
- Greeley Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity-St Vrain Valley
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
multiple local organizations statewide, plus:
- Habitat for Humanity Greater Boston
- Habitat for Humanity Greater Lowell
- Habitat for Humanity Metro West/ Greater Worcester
- Habitat for Humanity No Central MA
- Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity
multiple local organizations statewide
- Adullam Outreach
- Community Advocates
- Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity